Komoui Pets

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komoui Pets

A friendly Community!

3 posters

Whimpsters!

Lugia
    Lugia

Human Stats
    Favortie Member:

Whimpsters! Empty Whimpsters!

Post  Lugia Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Talk about Whimpsters! xD
    Ok, i'll start, the place is dying. We need more active users! Any ideas? >_>
    dr zuni1859
    dr zuni1859

Whimpsters! Empty Re: Whimpsters!

Post  dr zuni1859 Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:10 pm

hey whimpsters is nice game but now i not like this gme because i am banned.
    Lugia
    Lugia

Human Stats
    Favortie Member:

Post  Lugia Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

That's because you stole artwork. The artwork you posted on Tezna's comp, where she asked if someone could make adopties, you got those images from google and claimed them as your own. That's why i think Tezna will be demoting you from artist to something else, that work is someone elses, you didn't make those things. Nightstar banned you for it. >____<
    Tezna
    Tezna
    Admin

Human Stats
    Favortie Member: Lugia

Post  Tezna Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Lugia wrote:That's because you stole artwork. The artwork you posted on Tezna's comp, where she asked if someone could make adopties, you got those images from google and claimed them as your own. That's why i think Tezna will be demoting you from artist to something else, that work is someone elses, you didn't make those things. Nightstar banned you for it. >____<
    And I banned him from the site Smile
    dr zuni1859
    dr zuni1859

Post  dr zuni1859 Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 pm

you banned?
    Lugia
    Lugia

Human Stats
    Favortie Member:

Post  Lugia Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm

dr zuni1859 wrote:you banned?
    Art Theft is against the rules. And can you please not use my werehog banner in your siggy? It was especially made for me, you'd need my permission and you didn't get my permission so please take it out ._.
    dr zuni1859
    dr zuni1859

Post  dr zuni1859 Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:44 pm

oh, oh sorry i will take off and now i ask you can i put your banner in my siggy?
    Tezna
    Tezna
    Admin

Human Stats

Post  Tezna Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Lugia wrote:That's because you stole artwork. The artwork you posted on Tezna's comp, where she asked if someone could make adopties, you got those images from google and claimed them as your own. That's why i think Tezna will be demoting you from artist to something else, that work is someone elses, you didn't make those things. Nightstar banned you for it. >____<
    Ima boy!
    Lugia
    Lugia

Human Stats
    Favortie Member:

Post  Lugia Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Tezna wrote:
    Ima boy!
    Oh, ok, sorry. DX

I'd rather not, but seeing as fellow Sonic fans need to stick together, then yeah. xD

P.S So, Dr. Zuni is banned from Whimpsters? She's not banned from here.. Why?
    Tezna
    Tezna
    Admin

Human Stats

Post  Tezna Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Lugia wrote:
    Tezna wrote:
    Ima boy!
    Oh, ok, sorry. DX

I'd rather not, but seeing as fellow Sonic fans need to stick together, then yeah. xD

P.S So, Dr. Zuni is banned from Whimpsters? She's not banned from here.. Why?
    Because Im giving her a second chanse at the forum, but not at being an artist.
    dr zuni1859
    dr zuni1859

Post  dr zuni1859 Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 pm

thanks i really appecate it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:56 pm