A friendly Community!

Whimpsters!

Lugia

Human Stats
    Favortie Member:

Whimpsters!

Post  Lugia on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Talk about Whimpsters! xD
    Ok, i'll start, the place is dying. We need more active users! Any ideas? >_>
    dr zuni1859

Re: Whimpsters!

Post  dr zuni1859 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:10 pm

hey whimpsters is nice game but now i not like this gme because i am banned.
    Lugia

Human Stats
    Favortie Member:

Post  Lugia on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

That's because you stole artwork. The artwork you posted on Tezna's comp, where she asked if someone could make adopties, you got those images from google and claimed them as your own. That's why i think Tezna will be demoting you from artist to something else, that work is someone elses, you didn't make those things. Nightstar banned you for it. >____<
    Tezna
    Admin

Human Stats
    Favortie Member: Lugia

Post  Tezna on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Lugia wrote:That's because you stole artwork. The artwork you posted on Tezna's comp, where she asked if someone could make adopties, you got those images from google and claimed them as your own. That's why i think Tezna will be demoting you from artist to something else, that work is someone elses, you didn't make those things. Nightstar banned you for it. >____<
    And I banned him from the site Smile

XD Don't come to me crying because Your post was edited or it gone, it was probobly me! XD
    dr zuni1859

Post  dr zuni1859 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:07 pm

you banned?
    Lugia

Human Stats
    Favortie Member:

Post  Lugia on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm

dr zuni1859 wrote:you banned?
    Art Theft is against the rules. And can you please not use my werehog banner in your siggy? It was especially made for me, you'd need my permission and you didn't get my permission so please take it out ._.
    dr zuni1859

Post  dr zuni1859 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:44 pm

oh, oh sorry i will take off and now i ask you can i put your banner in my siggy?
    Tezna
    Admin

Human Stats

Post  Tezna on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Lugia wrote:That's because you stole artwork. The artwork you posted on Tezna's comp, where she asked if someone could make adopties, you got those images from google and claimed them as your own. That's why i think Tezna will be demoting you from artist to something else, that work is someone elses, you didn't make those things. Nightstar banned you for it. >____<
    Ima boy!

XD Don't come to me crying because Your post was edited or it gone, it was probobly me! XD
    Lugia

Human Stats
    Favortie Member:

Post  Lugia on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:35 pm

Tezna wrote:
    Ima boy!
    Oh, ok, sorry. DX

I'd rather not, but seeing as fellow Sonic fans need to stick together, then yeah. xD

P.S So, Dr. Zuni is banned from Whimpsters? She's not banned from here.. Why?
    Tezna
    Admin

Human Stats

Post  Tezna on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Lugia wrote:
    Tezna wrote:
    Ima boy!
    Oh, ok, sorry. DX

I'd rather not, but seeing as fellow Sonic fans need to stick together, then yeah. xD

P.S So, Dr. Zuni is banned from Whimpsters? She's not banned from here.. Why?
    Because Im giving her a second chanse at the forum, but not at being an artist.

dr zuni1859

Post  dr zuni1859 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 pm

thanks i really appecate it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:34 pm